Yacht Stewardess (Full-time) ( 全職 )
- Job Duties:
- The scope of your job responsibilities will include but is not limited to the following:
- - Setting stewardess schedules for guest service and cleaning
- - Interior cleaning and maintenance
- - Interior inventory
- - Main responsibility is to maintain the interior of the yacht and provide the highest standard of care to the owners and guests
- - Maintain guest-cabin care and handle thorough cleaning
- - Greet and warm guest; serve meals and bartending
- - Taking direction from the Captain, you will need a keen eye for attention to details, be able to learn new skills quickly and be confident in your ability to perform any job in an
- exceptional manner.
- - Your duties may include cabin preparation and detailing to a very high standard, setting
- tables, arranging flowers and cleaning all areas of the interior of the yacht.
- - You will help the deck team moor (park) the yacht. When guests or owners are on board you will serve food and drinks, prepare and provide anything that the guests want anytime day or night.
- - Working under the guidance of the chief stew, a yacht stewardess looks after every need of the guests onboard.
- - Deep understanding of fine dining and wine service, experience with inventory management and generally a high level of organization, alongside the ability to keep calm and smiling in stressful situations.
- Required Skills:
- - At least 2 years' relevant working experience of hospitality and 1 year F&B experience
- - An animated and enthusiastic person in carrying out perfection yacht service
- - Good knowledge in wines, services and housekeeping with good table decorations
- - Attention to detail with pleasant and cheerful characters
- - Cheerful, friendly and attentive
- - Excellent service manner, detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- - Good communications, organization and diplomacy
- - Knowledge of restaurants and activities in cruising areas
- - Knowledge of flower and table decorations
- - Good command of both English and Chinese
- - Work 5-days per week and be flexible in work arrangement
- Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via Whatsapp to HR Department Ms. Cheung 9817-1391.
- 2 years' relevant working experience of hospitality and 1 year F&B experience
|聯絡人||: Ms. Cheung|
|聯絡電郵||: [email protected]|
|Whatsapp Number||: 9817-1391|